Leslie's Omnibus

Drive-Bys

I'm blaming Contagion for this one.

How You Live Your Life
You tend to deprive yourself of things you crave, for your own good.
You say whatever is on your mind. Other people's reactions don't phase you.
Your friends tend to be a as quirky as you are - which is saying a lot!
You tend to dream big, but you worry that your dreams aren't attainable.

(What can you expect from a man who sports kilts and hiking boots?)
_____

Speaking of men in interesting garb (or lack thereof), I don't suppose I could get Og to recreate this scene at Fritz's, do you think? Please???
_____
Leslie

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not unless you want to have the image permanently burned into your retinas.

Contagion said...

What's wrong with a kilt?!?!?!

Omnibabe said...

It's not the boots or the kilt. It's the combo that boggles the mind. (In fact, I LOVE a man in a kilt!)

Anonymous said...

You know why the call it a kilt, right? because so many got kilt when they called it a dress.

Contagion said...

Og, have you seen me re-enact? That's one of my standard lines.