Leslie's Omnibus

Drive-Bys

Quote of the day: "[I]t’s another case in which an actress appearing without make-up has been mistaken for powerful acting. In Hollywood, plain is the new retarded."

(Darren is the newest addition to my blogroll.)
_____

Given that I am a very social person, it's no surprise to me that my score in this test was a 9.

(A tip of the cap to Catfish, who scored a 27.)
_____

The geekiest quiz ever:

Which Canon of Statutory Construction Are You?


You are "Noscitur a socii"!

You look to neighboring words to shed light on the meaning of ambiguous words.

You're a sociable canon, and always look at everything in context. However, you're useless by yourself.

Which Canon of Statutory Construction are You?
brought to you by Quizilla


(A tip of the cap to Professor Bainbridge.)
_____
Leslie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heh. Love that quote :-)

Contagion said...

Good quote.

I'm a Howitzer... oh wait, wrong type of canon. :)