Leslie's Omnibus

Drive-Bys

I finally figured out where this guy's favorite blog fodder goes searching for baby names.
_____

I woke up at 3:14 a.m. with the Worst Earworm Ever stuck in my brain. I've had the radio commercial for this company rattling 'round upstairs ever since. Never really was able to get to sleep again, either.

An earworm about a Freudian psychiatrist consulting with his client, "Mad Max Madsen" (who never speaks a word), over the telephone, set to bad music. That's just sick.
Leslie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh damn... now I'm gonna have that in my head! Thanks alot. *grin*

Omnibabe said...

You've got to be from the Chicagoland area to get it. And Teresa, though you're in Boston now, lived here WAY to long to escape the Worst Earworm Ever!

Unknown said...

Maybe I can replace that earworm for ya!! I've been having the theme from Sanford & Son gleefully playing in my head all morning. Sorry!