Leslie's Omnibus

Drive-Bys

I got mine -- go get your own!

(A tip of the cap to Eric Zorn.)
_____

Quote of the day:
I know full well I'm expected to Suspend My Disbelief. Unfortunately, my disbelief is very heavy, and during "Ocean's Thirteen," the suspension cable snapped.
Pure, classic Roger Ebert!
_____

Hmmmmmmmmm:




You scored as Remus Lupin, You are a wise and caring wizard and
a good, loyal friend to boot. However sometimes in an effort to be
liked by others you can let things slide by, which ordinarily you would
protest about.

Remus Lupin


95%

Hermione Granger


90%

Sirius Black


70%

Ron Weasley


70%

Harry Potter


70%

Ginny Weasley


70%

Albus Dumbledore


65%

Severus Snape


60%

Draco Malfoy


55%

Lord Voldemort


15%

Your Harry Potter Alter Ego Is...?
created with QuizFarm.com
_____
Leslie

No comments: