Leslie's Omnibus

Drive-Bys

Now there's a novel excuse -- "It was hot and so was she/he!" Yep. Just blame it on science.
_____

Need another reason to join the boycott of all imports from China? Try this. And this.

I'm beginning to really get creeped out by this. Who needs WMD when they can just sneakily poison us, our children and our pets with everyday products, a little bit here... a little bit there....
_____

I defy you! Come and kneel

before

Omnibus Driver!

Which movie was this quote from?

Get your own quotes:

(Thanks, Christine. I was in hysterics over this.)
_____

Pssst! If you're the one who sent me the subscription to Gourmet Magazine, thanks from the bottom of my heart (and stomach). But it would be really, really nice to know who you are so I can properly thank you!
_____

Quote of the day:
I think you need to warn people. Get him a customized collar or something. Something like, "WARNING: POOPS WHEN LIVID."
Hah! Made you laugh!
_____

How weird is this?
Leslie

No comments: