Leslie's Omnibus

Drive-Bys

T1G scored 13.41223% on his Geek Test, but I scored a piddling low of 8.87574% and Poser status. Phooey.

I want to see some juicy big scores, so I'm issuing a challenge to a couple of my favorite guys: Og, my BlogDaddy, El Cap, and Jay. And for the ladies, Deb, Teresa, Bou and LadyGunn.

Yup.

Should be some impressive numbers racked up when that wild bunch takes The Geek Test.
_____

Your Brain is Purple

Of all the brain types, yours is the most idealistic.

You tend to think wild, amazing thoughts.

Your dreams and fantasies are intense.

Your thoughts are creative, inventive, and without boundaries.

You tend to spend a lot of time thinking of fictional people and places - or a very different life for yourself.


(Blame it on my gal Gottagopractice, who got the same results!)
_____

Ain't this a kick in the head?

You Are 73% Grown Up, 27% Kid

Congratulations, you are definitely quite emotionally mature.
Although you have your moments of moodiness, you're usually stable and level headed.

Bummer.
Leslie

3 comments:

Kevin said...

44.57954% - Major Geek

Ahem.k

LadyGunn said...

I rated as a a run of the mill geek - 23.4714%.

And thanks - that was the first time I was ever tagged. ;)

Anonymous said...

36.29191% - Major Geek