Leslie's Omnibus

Chartered Excursions -- Austin, TX

Whoohoo! Looks like the Blown-eyes are circling the wagons to meet in Austin once again.

I hope those dates are firm, because round trip airfare from Chicago is less than $250 right now. As soon as I get confirmation, I'm booking my ticket.

So... are you coming, too? You should, you know.
_____

Yay! Now I can get some boots to go with my hat!
_____

Chou says that it's actually San Antonio. No problemo. More flights, and it's cheaper. Under $200 even. That leaves more to spend on boots...
Leslie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOOT!

but it's not Austin, really, we were thinking San Antonio or nearby. Check those flights. Not as many directs as Austin, I don't think.

Maeve said...

You can never have enough boots. Or shoes!

Nancy said...

Not to worry Leslie.......I believe there might be a western wear shop or two in San Antone too.....

plus: EL MERCADO!!!!

and the Riverwalk!!

And I'll have my Scooter!!!

Now, how can we get one for Wallrilla too? 'Cause I need me someone to race and scatter the tourists.....