Leslie's Omnibus

Traveling Companions

The Divine Miss Marilyn giving me the hairy eyeball this morning, as a reminder that the Carnival of the Cats will take place here Sunday evening. (Even she's noticed that I've been a slacker blogger for a while now. Have no fear -- she's applying a firm paw to the situation.)

In the meantime, The Friday Ark is up at the Modulator. More critters in one place that you'll see anywhere else!

Need more fuzzy goodness? Try the Flickr's Furry Friday and Friday Cat Blogging.
_____

Inspired by Miles in the comments below, The Divine Miss Marilyn deigned to research her own Peculiar Aristocratic Title:

My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is:
Entirely Miss Reverend Lady Divine Miss Marilyn the Nefarious of Durdle Door
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title


Reverend and nefarious. That's why she is, indeed, Divine.
Leslie

5 comments:

The Meezers or Billy said...

::wavin paws:: - Hi Miss Marilyn!! Oh, you are furry furry purrty! SAMMY - look how purrty she is! - Miles

sammawow said...

Miss Marilyn - so nice to visit you - what a lovely picture! Thanks for hosting this week and we'll be back to visit you. Now we're going to find our "Peculiar Aristocratic Titles"!

China Cat & Willow

Anonymous said...

Leslie! I was looking for you and typed in every possible thing I could think of related to Omnibus, to no avail. And then I find you again by way of Kimberly at Music and Cats. Good deal- now I will bookmark it.

I'm pretending I live in Florida instead of Chicago right now. But I finished docent training at LPZ and went to the opera a few times and all that jazz. I'll be back soon enough and that's a good thing. I've come to like Chicago!

Elisson said...

Wotta Carnival! A superb kollektion o' kitties! Thanks for doing all of the heavy lifting, that we may have Fuzzy Fun.

And that Miss Marilyn is truly Divine.

Elisson said...

And, of course, Mr. Smart-Brains meant to attach this comment to the post above it...but no matter. You know what I is talking about...