Leslie's Omnibus


I'm a 100% stickler. That's what they pay me the big bucks for. This is also why I'll never be any good at text-messaging. Sigh.

How about you?

(A tip of the cap to 42% stickler Jennifer!)

Okay, sometimes it's NOT Jay's fault:

My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is:
Viscountess Leslie the Larger of Dramble Buzzcock
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title

Today Harvey is the culprit!


Lisa W. said...

Marchioness Lisa the Dissolute of Hope End
(um okay?)
and apparently, I am also a 100% stickler!

LL said...

Love the new look, hon.

Maeve said...

Venerable Lady Maeve the Indefatigable of Herring-le-hole

Yep. Sounds like me!
Love the new lay out.

Harvey said...



The Meezers said...

Milord Earl Miles the Festive of Much Madness upon Avon

I likes it! - Miles Meezer

Dazd said...

Love the new decor.

Harvey said...

I didn't know you were into stickling :-)