Leslie's Omnibus

Bus Fumes

I know elections are tomorrow, but what's with the TV cameras blocking commuters as they get off their trains and try to get to work on time? There appeared to be no good reason for it, because I didn't see a single reporter ask a single question. Just camera guys blocking our exit and royally pissing us off. And then more camera guys blocking stairs and escalators so that they could get in our faces. Durrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!

(If you see footage of someone hip-checking one of those doofuses to get him out of her way, yeah, that was me.)

Just what exactly was the point of that whole stupid exercise, anyway?
_____

(I'm not a morning person. I usually don't utter a word until I've gotten to my office and had my second cup of coffee of the day. I get cranky when people in front of me dawdle coming off the train and into the station in the morning anyway. Someone blocking my path for no good reason is like waiving a red flag in front of a bull. Not pretty. Not pretty at all.)
_____
Leslie

No comments: