Leslie's Omnibus


Pamibe goes out of her way to squick me out today. Yick.

Becky also serves up stomach-turning information.

Between the two of them, they're rapidly turning me into Adrian Monk.

Drew Peterson and missing wife Stacy are getting a lot of media attention here in Chicago, and rightly so. However, I find this news very alarming, and can't understand why it's not getting nearly as much attention as the Peterson mess.

Frightening times, people. Frightening times.

Here's another survey to help you see which candidate you are most aligned with on policy issues. My closest result was 75% like Rudy Giuliani. My problem is, I can't vote simply on policy issues; I have to really like and trust the candidate, as well. And I just don't like Rudy. Ah, well. I really am not nuts about any of the candidates -- right or left -- at the moment.

I see Governor Blago is working hard on getting our transportation mess straightened out. Whatta guy.


Anonymous said...

I tried a couple of them survey's and I ain't all that crazy 'bout 'em to be honest.

When the time comes, I'll pull the trigger for the one I thinks the best of the mess. Thats a sorry way to elect a president, but, it is what it is.

If I thought I could do better, I'd run myself, but then, that little dark haired Iranian would be grease 'tween the wheels on the way to China.

See what I mean?


El Capitan said...

Oh, man... used rubbers as hairbands? Ewww... I thought you just took 365 used condoms, pressed 'em into a tire and called it a Good Year...

As long as I'm being tasteless, you do know how to get more than one use out of a condom, don't you? You turn it wrong-side-out and shake the f#ck out of it!

Hehehe, three squicks in one day!

pamibe said...

Sorry! LOL!

Venomous Kate said...

I took that poll and came out a Democrat. A Democrat! Me??!

I must need a nap.

Maeve said...

Uhhhhhhhhh.........I need another shower. Only this time with some clorox. Those stories gave me the heebie jeebies.