Leslie's Omnibus

Traveling Companions

The Divine Miss Marilyn heaved a huge sigh of relief when we received this message in response to this post:
Hi!

I hope you are the one who asked how Gigolo cat was. I wrote the Gigolo site on March 5 because I was worried, too, and the response was:

Hi Minta:
The Giggy is fine. hopefully he will be back soon once we get everything in order.

Thanks for asking!

Evil!Troll

Still, its been a month. But at least there's hope.

I love your catblogging!

Regards,

Minta Morze
Minta,

The Divine Miss Marilyn and I send you many, many thanks!
_____

While you're catting around the blogosphere, don't forget the Carnival of the Cats #158 is up at IMAO.
Leslie

1 comment:

The Meezers or Billy said...

oh oh oh, we is glad Giggy is ok. We hope he's back soon. Oh Miss Marilyn, you is looking furry lovely today!!