Leslie's Omnibus

Drive-Bys

You Are A Romantic Realist

You tend to be grounded when it comes to romance.

Sure, you can fall hard... but only for someone you've gotten to know.

And once you're in love, you can be a total romantic goofball...

But you'd never admit it to your friends!



Umm... yes.
_____

You Are Somewhat Mature

You definitely act like an adult sometimes, but a big part of you is still a kid at heart.

While your immature side is definitely fun, you're going to have to grow up sooner or later.

[Sez who?]


_____

What Your Face Says

At first glance, people see you as strong willed and stubborn.

Overall, your true self is passionate and physical.

With friends, you seem dramatic, lively, and quick to react.

In love, you seem energetic - almost manic. [Huh?]

In stressful situations, you seem cheerful and optimistic. [I fake it well.]


_____

This sounds like another graduate of The Princess Mom School of Parenting. Only no child of the Princess Mom would ever have been that stupid.
_____

I Can Has Cheezburger? is hilarious. And addictive as all get out.
Leslie

1 comment:

LadyGunn said...

The kid/axe story reminded me of the kids at work who are forever wanting to 'axe' me a question. I tell them that if they want to axe me, it's physical aggression & I'll have to restrain them. Drives 'em crazy. ;-D