Leslie's Omnibus

Drive-Bys

Doggy dementia -- who knew?
_____

And you wonder why I find animal rights nuts so distateful... not to mention downright dangerous?
_____

You Are 59% Burned Out

You're fairly burned out, and it shows.

You probably have been feeling a little rundown and irritable lately.

If you can, drop a few of your minor responsibilities and focus on what's really important.

You have too much on your plate, and it's catching up with you.


Yes. It has been that kind of week.

(A tip of the cap to Maranda, who's more burned out that I am.)
_____

I rarely pimp a product... but I'll make an exception for this IQ Derma product. I took them up on their try it for a month deal, and am happy to report that this stuff works. It's worth every penny.

(But don't bother with the under eye concealor or the mascara. They're crappy. Just get the eye junk. You'll thank me for this tip.)
Leslie

No comments: