Leslie's Omnibus


This article filled my head with the sound of Old Crankypants laughing his ass off.

"We're all gonna die!" Indeed.

All I can say is, "Huzzah!" (Well done.)

Not taking things too seriously was what got that idiot Tank Johnson some jail time in the first place. Sheesh!

Play the "Eats, Shoots and Leaves" Game here.

Now who'da thunk the Manolo would point me towards a site that would be of keen interest to these two guys? That just boggles the brain.

(Heh! And Contagion thought he was done blowing all his hard-earned cash! Let's just see him resist the siren song of one of these doo-hickies. Or one of these.)

1 comment:

Contagion said...

I'm trying to remember if I've met this guy or not. Since he is from Michigan he may have done a couple of the trade fairs I go to.

His stuff looks familiar, then again it may just be that it's the popular style for re-enactors.