Leslie's Omnibus

Climb Aboard!

My darling baby blog sis Dana has devised a most fitting was to memorialize Old Crankypants, but she needs your help... and you don't have to be a blogger to participate. You don't even have to be female, but it doesn't hurt!

If you know anything at all about Rob, he loved him some red, (not pink) red toenails on pretty female feet. In fact, he once even talked Key into painting the toenails of V-Man's monkey at a blogmeet. We're talking a real red toenail obsession.

So how can you help? Dana needs you to join Project Red Toes.

After I stopped laughing myself silly, I went back to some old posts of photos I took to memorialize a special vacation, with Rob's goofy pedicure addiction as inspiration:

Postcards for Acidman:

Group 1

Group 2

Group 3

Group 4 (Okay -- no toenail photos here, but it moves the trip along.)

Group 5

Group 6

If I can do it, you can too. Send links to your blogphotos or attach your "digital" photos and email them to frankensoul-at-gmail-dot-com.

I don't know about you, but I'd wear Gutrumbles Red with pride.
_____

P.S. -- Once you start taking photos like this, it really gets to be fun. And it's a hell of an ice-breaker!
_____
Leslie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great photos.