Leslie's Omnibus

Drive-Bys

This should come as no surprise to anyone who knows me well...

The Movie Of Your Life Is An Indie Flick

You do things your own way - and it's made for colorful times.
Your life hasn't turned out how anyone expected, thank goodness!

Your best movie matches: Clerks, Garden State, Napoleon Dynamite


(A tip of the cap to the lovely and soulful Dana.)
_____

One more thing. I had a dream that lasted all night last night. As frequently happens to me lately, three weblogs were involved. Ellison, Old Crankypants and the Chai-Rista figured highly. I've only met two of the three. Scary thought, no?

Hmmm. Must have been something I ate, as a genuine food coma followed immediately. More on that tomorrow.
_____

Update: Seems I'm not the only one having unusual dreams these days. Go see what Christine has been up to in her sleep. Nyquil, huh?
_____
Leslie

1 comment:

keithurbanchic said...

Dreaming blogs? Wow - you are hard core blogger!