Leslie's Omnibus

Substitute and Trainee Drivers

From time to time I expect to have some substitute (guest) and trainee (want to blog but terrified to start one) drivers.

This coming week will be busy, what with extending my lease, packing my suitcases, wrapping things up at the office and wrangling with the IRS all before Friday.

Therefore, I've asked my buddy Pronoia to take the wheel as a trainee for a spell. Get the feel for writing on a regular basis. To me, that's what makes or breaks a blog -- and it's far more difficult than it looks.

I'll be checking in every couple of days, just to make sure he's not running this thing off the road, but also to make sure he does more than start the motor and kick the tires. (And I'm keeping one foot on the cheater break, too!)

See you when I get back from Sunny Florida.
_____
Leslie

No comments: