Leslie's Omnibus

Home Again, Home Again, Jiggity-Jig

Things I missed while I was gone: Buckaroo Bonsai, the Devine Miss Marilyn, Tiger Boots, Velociman and the rest of this wild bunch. I also missed the return of one of my all-time favorite bloggers. Computer access. Egads! I didn't know I'd miss it so much.

What I didn't miss: 80 degree weather one day, 50 degrees the next.

What I came back to: 40 degrees and rainy, pee-yucky weather... and BB and the girls (which entirely made up for the lousy weather). No posts from Pronoia. (See! I told you that it's not blogging that's hard -- it's the part where you actually have to discipline yourself to just sit down and write.)

Things I found out along the way: You can smoke in the bars in the airport in Charlotte, NC. Those doohickeys you find in drug stores for making photos from your digital camera's memory stick are a snap to use. Boost Plus and Ensure Plus actually taste pretty good (more about that in The Mom Update). Airport security seems more interested in confiscating lighters than it does about checking photo IDs. I can pack an amazing amount of stuff in a small travel bag.

It's good to be back.
_____
Leslie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Leslie! I was really hoping to meet you at Jekyll; I will keep my fingers crossed that you are able to make it to the next one...which, of course, is already in the planning stages!

I appreciate the kind words, too...