Leslie's Omnibus

Drive-Bys

It's really refreshing when the law gets things right for a change.
_____

Oh, sure. Blame it on women.
_____

It'll be interesting to see how French hospital officials handle this.
_____

Chatham Artillery Punch, hmmm? Sounds like fun stuff! One more reason for Velocigod to set a date for the Spring Blogfest so that I can get my ticket booked!
_____

Worried about Bush appointing Clarence Thomas as Chief Justice of the Supreme Court should Rehnquist have to retire? See what Professor Bainbridge has to say about that. (Clever. Very clever.) Let's hope he's right. According to Ann Althouse, Scalia (God help me for saying this) is, from my strict Constitutionalist leanings, a much better choice.
_____

I loved Pee-Wee's Playhouse, too. Did you ever see the bit he did with the giant granny-panties? My sides hurt for two days afterwards.
_____
Leslie

No comments: