Leslie's Omnibus

Bus Fumes

"There's been a lack of civility in the way people have discussed this election," says W. Robert Nay, clinical psychologist, associate professor at Georgetown University Medical School and author of "Taking Charge of Anger: How to Resolve Conflict, Sustain Relationships, and Express Yourself without Losing Control."

Now there's the understatement of the century.
_____

Who funds stupid studies like this, anyway?
_____

I knew SNL had jumped the shark, but this is just pathetic. No one on that show has had an original idea in years.
_____

It's true.
_____

That's entertainment? Puh-leaze.
_____

And you wonder why I mistrust the MSM? Puerile behavior like this comes to mind...
_____

Did you ever notice that when someone starts a sentence, "You know I'm not prejudiced, but..." you're about to hear the biggest bunch of bigotted bullpucky that you've heard in quite some time.
_____

This is about the only thing that could have put a big-ass grin on my face today. And it did. (So I'm a lousy human being. S'okay with me today.)
_____
Leslie

No comments: