Leslie's Omnibus

Drive-Bys

For Erica:


_____

Ear Worm of the Day:



When's the last time you heard that? (It's been stuck in my head since late last night, courtesy of Steve and Johnnie and One Hit Wonder Night.)

There is a cure, however, via my Barstool Blog Son: Unhearit

The only problem is, it'll stick new ear worms in your head. Argh!
_____

There may be a link between toxoplasmosis and schizophrenia??? Somewhere out in the ether Old Crankypants is bellowing, "I TOLD you so!"
_____

Speaking of cats (and dogs and critters of all types), the Friday Ark is up over at the Modulator's joint.
_____

This story about a 19 year old's last wish is a two-hanky read.
_____

I think my daughter would shoot me dead if I sent this for a "Welcome Baby" gift.
_____

Why, when I finally get my act together and move from a suburban depot to an urban depot, I'm getting myself a Frenchie:



They've got cute all over their cute!
_____
Leslie

No comments: