Leslie's Omnibus

Drive-Bys

Ear Worm of the Day:


_____

Giggle of the Day:
They could have at least tucked a dollar into my flipflops, right?
I love, love, LOVE leeann!
_____

Oh, great! Now there's a product line that combines two of my biggest lusts -- purses and photography. Thanks to Dooce, I stumbled over Epiphanie. Now I want the Belle. And the Lola Red. Argh! (And I just got a really great camera bag for my birthday and a new Fall bag, as well. I'm an ungrateful wench, I know...)
_____

Just when you think politics can't get any lower or dirtier:
The Florida Democratic Party today said it made an "oversight" when it included Republican congressional challenger Allen West's Social Security number in an attack mailer.
For shame. (And the Dems must really be scared of him if they have to stoop that low.)
Leslie

4 comments:

Pammy said...

Oooo...I'm lusting for the Lola in red, myself.

diamond dave said...

Now that's an earworm that I don't mind bouncing around in my head for a while. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Lt. Col. Allen West should have been our first black President! He's well spoken, believes America is exceptional and knows all about radical Islam. I sure hope he wins!

Barrie

JihadGene said...

I'm dancing LOOONG time!!!