Leslie's Omnibus

Book Your Ticket

I loved Rob Kroese's (a/k/a Diesel of Mattress Police) Mercury Falls so much that I ordered The Force Is Middling In This One when it came out on Kindle.

Today, I got this message from Rob:
Greetings!

THE FORCE IS MIDDLING IN THIS ONE is now the 726th most popular book on Kindle!

For a self-published book, that's HUGE. Imagine my silly little book of humorous essays outselling thousands of books published by "real" publishers. And with your help, I think it might just break the top 500. That kind of exposure will help me sell a lot more books. Which is a good thing, right?

If you have a Kindle, please take a second to download TFIMITO. It's only $1.99 right now, and I'm giving all proceeds to the Red Cross's flood relief efforts in Pakistan.

Don't have a Kindle? YOU CAN STILL HELP. Just go to Amazon and get the FREE Kindle reader app for your PC, Mac, iPad or phone. Then download THE FORCE IS MIDDLING IN THIS ONE. It will take less than 5 minutes and cost you $1.99. And all proceeds go to charity, so it's worthwhile even if you already have the paperback.

Thank you very much for your help!
Rob Kroese
He'll have you rolling on the floor, and you'll get warm fuzzies for doing a good thing. It's a win-win for everyone!
Leslie

1 comment:

Rob Kroese said...

Thank you so much, Leslie!