Leslie's Omnibus

Whoa, Nelly!

I awoke from a very strange dream this morning. There was a leak in my living room and my books were getting soaked. As I was frantically trying to rescue them, the Princess Mom came into the room and started giving me grief about the state of my underpants, paying no attention whatsoever to all the water flowing into the room.

(Not underWEAR -- underPANTS. She said it over and over again in the dream.)

And really, my underpants were just fine -- clean, unfrayed, no holes.

It must have been her x-ray vision* at work, because I was fully clothed in the dream, too.

I'm sure good old Sigmund Freud would have a field day with this...
_____

*I don't know about your mom, but MY mom sure had it.
Leslie

2 comments:

InsomniacSeeker said...

My Mom had eyes in the back of her head.

Anonymous said...

My mom too Les! And I used to try her patience on those types of things on a regular basis! What a pain in her butt I was!

Barrie