Leslie's Omnibus

Drive-Bys

The Awesome.
_____

The Awesomer.
_____

Want to post something that will keep new people coming from all over the world to your blog's doorstep?

Post something you're proud of and get it linked by KeesKennis. (And yes, my rack has been ogled by perverts the world over, thankyouverymuch.)

Find something even stranger than your run-of-the-mill Bezoar.

Answer the "Do You Feel A Breeze?" question.

Trash a book in a beloved fantasy fiction series and get linked by Professor Bainbridge.

Take a personality test and get linked by El Capitan.

Yep. You'll get steady traffic. Strange traffic. But traffic.
_____

Ear Worm of the Day:

Leslie

2 comments:

Jay said...

I once had a fiction idea in mind inspired by Strange Magic. Key parts being broken stone age dawn and making waves across my time and now I've seen the way it's got to end. With some Can't Get It Out of My Head influence thrown in: now my old world is gone for dead.

Maeve said...

I used to have Strange Magic as my ring tone until I got Santana's Black Magic Woman.
Some how that song seemed more appropriate for me.
:)