Leslie's Omnibus

Drive-Bys

Love cats and live in or near Houston/Galveston?

PJ's got a little tuxie foundling who's going to need a new home when she gets a little bigger. Spread the word. (And if you need a little emotional blackmail to hook somebody into giving her a forever home, go see this. Cute, cute, cute!)
_____

Interesting stuff to chew on here.

I've always maintained that it should be far harder to get married in the first place and far easier to get unmarried if you've given it your all and it's still not working.
_____

Ear Worm of the Day:



From my friend Lisa's upcoming album. Good, good stuff.
_____

Proud to be an American?
_____

Giggle of the Day, Part 1.
_____

This is going on my Christmas list. It appeals to my sense of whimsey.
_____

A terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day. I laughed anyway.
_____

Ooooh! Candied Bacon Toffee.

Sweet? Check.

Salty? Check.

Crunchy? Check.

Perfection.
_____

Giggle of the Day, Part 2:

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures
_____

Blueberry Boy Bait? And here I thought all you had to do was dab a little meatloaf behind your ears and wear a bacon bracelet. Maybe that's what I've been doing wrong...
Leslie

No comments: