Leslie's Omnibus

Drive-Bys

I'm Bandera-bound for Camp Blownstar in the morning. I suspect by Friday morning, we'll all be looking a bit like this:

funny pictures of dogs with captions
see more dog and puppy pictures

(At least CharlieDelta and Paul will be, if last year was any indication!)
_____

The answer is not "no." It's "Fuck, NO!"

Wankers.
_____

If I wasn't wildly enamored of a certain Swoon at the moment, I could fall truly, madly, deeply in love with this guy:



I can't wait for the second song!
_____

Giggle of the Day

And you wonder why I love med-bloggers so?
_____

It'll be no surprise to Rachel Lucas to find out that it's been scientifically proven that cats do control their humans.

(A tip of the cap to Big Dick.)
_____

Ear Worm of the Day, because I plan to go all redneck on myself for the next couple of days:



See y'all soon!
_____

Update:

For whomever it was who googled on "leslie arrested austin tx," the opperative word is ALMOST.
Leslie

No comments: