Leslie's Omnibus


I'm Bandera-bound for Camp Blownstar in the morning. I suspect by Friday morning, we'll all be looking a bit like this:

funny pictures of dogs with captions
see more dog and puppy pictures

(At least CharlieDelta and Paul will be, if last year was any indication!)

The answer is not "no." It's "Fuck, NO!"


If I wasn't wildly enamored of a certain Swoon at the moment, I could fall truly, madly, deeply in love with this guy:

I can't wait for the second song!

Giggle of the Day

And you wonder why I love med-bloggers so?

It'll be no surprise to Rachel Lucas to find out that it's been scientifically proven that cats do control their humans.

(A tip of the cap to Big Dick.)

Ear Worm of the Day, because I plan to go all redneck on myself for the next couple of days:

See y'all soon!


For whomever it was who googled on "leslie arrested austin tx," the opperative word is ALMOST.

1 comment:

JihadGene said...

Have fun and be safe!!!