Leslie's Omnibus

Tootin' the Horn

Rachel Lucas may think cats are assholes... but I have to tell you, cat bloggers are not. Between the loss of the Divine Miss Marilyn and the loss of the Princess Mom, my many friends in the cat blogosphere have been nothing but wonderful in reaching out with prayers and empathy.

As my fuzzy friend Sammy says:

I am thankful for all of our wonderful furriends in the cat blogosphere. No matter what happens, good or bad, we all pull together and support and love each other.


Yup. And I thank each and every one of them.
_____

All that being said, occasionally, Rachel is right:

cat
more animals

... and...



(via Mike)
_____

Then again, sometimes the asshole is definitely not the cat.
Leslie

4 comments:

Peter said...

I'm not a catblogger, that is probably why I'm so late with my prayers and condolences. My dogs are sad, too, though.

Parker said...

Sammy, Miles and Billy told us the sad news. We just wanted to stop in and offer our sympathies.
Godspeed to your Mom.

The Meezers or Billy said...

Hey, our Billy has an official job as "paper puller" - he gets in and yanks the papers out of the printer while they are printing. very amusing to us but not to the mom.

We are still purring for you Miss Leslie. We knows that you will do a wonderful job with the eulogy. Our mom says that the best ones are the funny and happy ones and not the boring or morbid ones. Oh, and she says that if you have a shot of whiskey before you do it, it makes it easier ::smile::

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Those meezers they are the bestest are they Miss Leslie? WE fink so ... o'course with Sammy being my catboyfriend I admit my bias...but we hope all will go well for you and your family. You will be in our purrayers...

Purr purr purr
Abby