Leslie's Omnibus

The Mom Update

Here's the scoop: my family will be holding a memorial service for her at 11:00 a.m. on Saturday, September 27th at Knox Presbyterian Church in Naperville. I'll be delivering the eulogy, so if I don't blog much about her in the next few days, it's because I'm concentrating on doing the best job I can for her on the 27th. And I promise it won't be sad... or boring.

In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions to either Naperville Heritage Society or St. Thomas Hospice would be appreciated greatly.

It tickles me to think that TPM can now listen to one of her favorite artists sing perform one of her favorite hymns "live" and in person.


Anonymous said...

.... I am sorry for your loss.... may she get front row seats to all of his concerts....


That 1 Guy said...

You're both in my thoughts, Leslie.

Northwoods Woman said...

thinking of you. love ya!