Leslie's Omnibus

Drive-Bys

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaha!!! (Not to mention the damage they can do to your eyes.)
_____

I knew George Carlin was an atheist. I really hope he was wrong. But, if he was right, I hope he's out there in the ether somewhere keeping fellow atheist Old Crankypants company.

I can see it. Can you?
_____

Have you met the Super Delegates yet?
_____

Giggle of the Day:

cat
more cat pictures
_____

Your tax dollars at work. Effective, no?
_____

Amy Winehouse's dad is a git. He needs to take a page from Jamie Spears' book and grow a backbone... like, yesterday.
_____

Quote of the Day:
In honor of the 30th anniversary of slime, Bandai subsidiary Mega House has announced the August arrival of the “Biri Biri Kaze Hiki Wanko,” which roughly translates to “shocking sick puppy.”
That reminds me. This guy is blogging again. Heh.
_____

How much do you want to bet that he didn't fall. That's a jumper in my mind.
Leslie

No comments: