Leslie's Omnibus

Drive-Bys

Giggle of the Day:

cat
more cat pictures

Kitteh an R. Kellah obviouzleh haz sam defenz lawyer.
_____

Teh crazies, they're popping up everywhere. Full moon this week, I swear. See?
_____

Quote of the Day:
Buffalo Farts Save America
Heh. I knew it all along.
_____

Father Pfleger's going to have a choice to make:
"Father Pfleger has always been a community activist first and a Catholic priest second," said Tio Hardiman, a longtime Chicago activist who has worked with Pfleger on anti-violence campaigns. "The black community accepts Father Pfleger as one of their own. But now I think he's going to have to make a decision about whether he's going to be a black community activist or a Catholic priest."
I'd be absolutely shocked if he chose the priesthood.
_____

I remember the last time we had floods like this: 1993. This is not good, folks. Not good at all.
_____

I've had the Lawrence Welk Show on the brain for the last couple of days. Here's a little Lennon Sisters ear worm so you can suffer, too:

Leslie

1 comment:

JihadGene said...

Yo! Omni!

Love the blog! Had to double check the "Buffalo Farts Save America" headline. Sounds like something I'd write.

JihadGene