Leslie's Omnibus

Drive-Bys

I'm off to traffic court to testify against that idiot who hit me shortly, but a few quick thoughts before I go:

Call me crazy, but this justs squicks me out.

Remember that "it's a black thing" I was talking about? Here's one more use of that lame excuse.

This, I think, is a very good thing. I wish I'd had all-girl classes -- for math and science, especially.

Hey, Jimbo! Didja hear about this? Yowza.
_____
''He wouldn't hurt a flea,'' neighbor Carl Parker said. ''People just don't know him like I do. He's a good kid.''
Apparently his parents know their own kid better than their neighbor does. My heart aches for them. This can't be easy.
_____



Heh.*
_____

No wonder I never liked the guy. He always struck me as someone who did more harm than good.
_____

Quote of the Day:
I'd Vote For Sasquatch
...If he floated some economically reasonable, feasible ideas about health care and Social Security, and sound policy on immigration, terrorism, and other issues.
Good Lord, I like this woman.
_____



I'll never hear the words "potato salad" again without having those images pop into my mind's eye. And I'll be blaming Mark every single time.
_____

*I had a couple of buddies who nicknamed me "Mother T" in high school. I guess I haven't changed much, have I?
Leslie

No comments: