What's your weird food craving?
The Princess Mom favors peanut butter, mayo and lettuce on toast.
The Divine Miss Marilyn goes for Flamin' Hot Cheetos. And cookies -- sugar cookies, almond cookies, just about any kind of cookies there are. (These people clearly have neither seen nor tested the Divine Miss Marilyn's mutant taste buds.)
I go for cream cheese and green olives on rye or spaghetti sauce heated and liberally lashed with parmesan cheeze, no pasta, please, when those odd food cravings hit.
Quote of the Day:
Kim du Toit was such a fashionista?
Never let it be said I don't look out for my friends. Nancy's found a way to make a little pin money. Go here to buy her pretty stuff.
The Friday Ark is up at the Modulator. Loads and loads of critter goodness.
Also don't forget:
- Carnival of the Cats which goes up every Sunday
- Weekend Cat Blogging which goes up every weekend
- The 141st edition, 2/16-2/17, is up at Life From A Cat's Perpective
- The 142nd edition, 2/23-24, will be hosted by Bad Kitty Cats
- Bad Kitty Cats Festival of Chaos which goes up every weekend