Leslie's Omnibus


It's not just Iowans who feel this way about winter, trust me.

I saw this and giggled myself silly. Posted for Jay, just because!

You Are 26% Evil

A bit of evil lurks in your heart, but you hide it well.

In some ways, you are the most dangerous kind of evil. [Damn straight, Skippy!]

(A tip of the cap to sourpuss!)

You Are Fall!







Big Fat Lie of the Day:
Building Department spokesman Bill McCaffrey said McGann "is not being punished for sending that report out," nor is he being targeted for blowing the whistle on alleged wrongdoing.

Finally, an Agony Auntie after my own heart. Sell it, sister!


I'm adding this book to my birthday wish list. Fascinating!

Quote of the Day:
Candidates for change? Please. What the world needs now is a guy like Fred Rogers.
This is exactly why I heart Erica.
The tricky part was finding a dinner with more than one man signed up.
True dat.


Erica said...

He was one hell, er, HEAVEN of a nice guy.

Mark said...

I'm actually tired of the two-inch crust of ice underneath the snow. It makes jogging kind of suicidal. m.