|You Are Fish|
You have a well formed palate and a daring appetite. If it's served to you, you'll at least try it.
People are pretty scared of your exotic ways. But once they get a taste of you, they're addicted!
What else would you expect from a Beantown Betty?
|Your Famous Movie Kiss is from Gone With The Wind|
"Great balls of fire. Don't bother me anymore, and don't call me sugar."
|Your Passion is Purple!|
You've got a ton of passion, but you don't always wear it on your sleeve.
If something truly excites you, you let your inner intensity shine through.
But otherwise, your passion tends to morph into energy ... which you never lack.
You're a balanced woman, knowing when to turn on the fire in your heart.
Product reviews -- just some stuff I've tried and either loved or hated recently (and, no, I'm not getting paid for this, just sharing info):
Aquafresh White Trays:
- Upside? These things really work and the trays are much easier to deal with than stick-on strips or paint-on junk!
- Downside? A mouthful of foam for 30-45 minutes.
- Upside? It does what it claims.
- Downside? Anything that says "Berry Fresh" on the box means it's going to taste like a Halls mentholated cherry cough drop. Yuck.
- I should have listened to Kate and her DHelL travails. They've gotten two overnight packages to deepest, darkest Brazil (no kidding) for me, but they can't locate the box I sent to her in Kansas. Three emails (What do you mean I've got to contact the shipper??? I AM the shipper!) and four phone calls (the last one with me on hold on and off for over an hour and a promise to have the local shipping manager call me -- didn't happen), they can only tell me that they can see where I filled out the shipping label online. They can't tell me if or when they picked it up from this building in Chicago, where I had to be escorted by a security guy to the drop box, because building security is very tight. And, by the way, I put it in the box, not outside the box.*
I got a nice note from DHelL today: "Thank you for responding to our recent e-mail and deciding to ship with us. We look forward to becoming your partner for all your shipping needs." They offered 50% off my next domestic shipment.
Not bloody likely.
- I usually despise frozen diet anything, but this was surprisingly good. I'd try their other flavors in a New York minute!
- WTF? These cheapie heat-'em-ups used to be tasty. All I can say is... BLECH. It doesn't matter how cheap it is if it has zero flavor.
- Two enthusiastic thumbs up. Not waxy. Not greasy. Works like a champ. Tastes and smells great, too.