Leslie's Omnibus

Drive-Bys

Uncle Jay's Word of the Day? Reality.
_____

No wonder Erica and I get along so well:

What type of partier are you?
Your Result: Bar Social Butterfly

Not quite as bad as the 'bar slut', you like to get a bit ripped and become everyone's new best friend.

You talk to everyone and anyone, keep people laughing, and with enough liquor you become the professional comedian.

You get into deep-thought topics with fellow drunks, get people crying on your shoulder when they vent to you, and end up with hundreds of phone numbers of people that you simply can't recall in your cell-phone all the time. (WAY true.)

The designated driver

Hardcore drunk

The Socialite

The Lurker

Bar Slut

The rock-star party animal

What type of partier are you?
Make Your Own Quiz

_____

This sumbitch finally got benchslapped... but I'm not at all convinced he's learned his lesson.

Take a peek here to see what this noxious piece of excrement looks like.

If you live in or near the Chicago area, keep your eyes peeled for the arrogant bastard. And be sure to give him an enthusiastic single digit salute if you spot him.
_____

The "I've Come to Realize" Meme:

1. I have come to realize that my butt:
... is my butt, and all the wishing in the world won't make it look like J-Lo's.

2. I have come to realize that when I talk:
... I occasionally channel the Princess Mom (and it scares the bejeepers out of me every time it happens).

3. I have come to realize that, if I love someone:
... I work damned hard at that relationship.

4. I have come to realize that, I need:
... very few things to make me happy -- family, good friends, good books and a warm kitty in my lap.

5. I have come to realize that, I lost:
... very little when I broke up with the ex-boyfriend.

6. I have come to realize that, I hate it when:
... people give me grief for not living up to their expectations when they haven't told me in advance what those expectations are.

7. I have come to realize that, if I'm drunk:
... I'm less taciturn than usual.

8. I have come to realize that, marriage:
... would be nice, but it's not the end of the world if it never happens again.

9. I have come to realize that, work:
... is the means to fund a life, not life itself.

10. I have come to realize that, I will always be:
... my own harshest critic.

11. I have come to realize that, I like:
... all sorts of things that, had I never opened up to the possibilities, I probably would have turned my nose up at.

12. I have come to realize that, the last time I cried was:
... earlier today. So sue me. I'm a big softie.

13. I have come to realize that, my cell phone is:
... more fun for texting than for talking.

14. I have come to realize that, when I wake up in the morning:
... I have to hit the snooze bar four times before I actually get up.

15. I have come to realize that, before I go to sleep at night:
... I need to get into a comfortable position, because I don't usually move again until I wake up.

16. I have come to realize that, right now I am thinking about:
... cranking out a few posts for the cat club blog before I get out of here today.

17. I have come to realize that, babies:
... are cute, but toddlers and little kids are much more fun.

18. I have come to realize that, today I will:
... stop for a glass of wine after work.

19. I have come to realize that, tonight I will:
... take the train, not a cab, home dammit.

20. I have come to realize that, tomorrow I will:
... stop and get my favorite breakfast sandwich (ham, mushroom, egg & swiss) on the way in to the office.

21. I have come to realize that, I really want to:
... get to know MMPC better. I really want to break the non-intrusion habit now that she's given the green light and invited me into her life.

22. I have come to realize that, working out:
... relationships is important; working out for the sake of exercise is not, as far as I'm concerned.

23. I have come to realize that, friends:
... can be as near and dear as family.

24. I have come to realize that, the person who might repost this is:
... as crazy as I am.


(A tip of the cap to Sourpuss!)
_____

Quote of the Day:
"Oh, you ain't gonna be so funny, Mister Racist Officer, when protesters from the NCAACP are marching down your street!"
Thanks for the laughs, Matt!
_____
Leslie

No comments: