I've been having some real doozies of dreams lately. In the past couple of days they've included:
- Two long-haired Dachshunds -- one white, one tan;
- A fistful of small unstretched canvas paintings that turned to bits of colored cotton knit fabric in my hands because I took too long to pick which one I wanted;
- A fantastic pillow-strewn bed with beautiful cream colored linens perched high on the side of a hill overlooking a lake. The sun was behind the waves of the lake, revealing schools of shimmering fish and mermaids;
- Skeet shooting;
- Gorgeous architectural arches with a twilight sky beyond them. I have to choose either to go get my camera and possibly miss the shot because night will have fallen before I get back or to just stay and enjoy the view, knowing I have missed a perfect photo opportunity;
- The Princess Mom and my sister.
The way things are going, I'll see you in my dreams!