Leslie's Omnibus

Drive-Bys

If you've ever loved an animal, this is a must see. Get out your hankies and watch the whole thing. And blame it on that darned Dooce for pointing me towards it.
_____

Quote of the Day:
"Most of the people here have jobs that are very well paid and they depend on the idea that carbon emissions cause global warming. They are not going to be very receptive to the idea that well actually the science has gone off in a different direction," Evans explained.
Somewhere out in the cosmos, Old Crankypants is having himself one whale of a laugh.
_____

Remember my prediction about Drew Peterson's outrageous behavior? The guy's still at it, and I must say he's got lovely, shiny, big brass cojones.... They'll never find an unprejudiced juror for this guy.
_____

Note to Livey -- I wore the suit you gave me to the company Xmas party. I'm still getting compliments on it. Many thanks!
_____

Speaking of great big ones...
Leslie

No comments: