Leslie's Omnibus

Drive-Bys

Quote of the Day:
Sometimes I wish there were a Hygiene Police who would come whack people with sticks, sort of like those nutjobs who go around trying to catch people eating during Ramadan.
You simply would not believe the stuff that goes on on public transportation some times. My particular grossest moment was when the guy sitting directly above me on the Metra train from Naperville to Chicago removed his shoes and socks and clipped his toenails right over the edge. Who raises these people, anyway?
_____

One smart parent:
“To me, my kids haven’t earned their privacy in a car yet. Being in a car is so dangerous.”
What do you think?
_____

Ferdy knocks one out of the park here:
I swear, if we could muster this much enthusiasm for putting an end to terrorism we'd be out of Iraq by now.
Pretty damned smart for a cat!
_____

My friend Tammi is shining the spotlight on Domestic Violence Awareness Month by bravely telling her own tale.

Read the whole thing.

Thank your lucky stars if this isn't your life.

Take heart and know that you can change your life, if it is your life.
Leslie

No comments: