President Barack Obama's Secretary of Energy Stephen Chu uttered the kind of Washington gaffe that consists of telling the truth when inconvenient. According to Politico, Chu admitted to a House committee that the administration is not interested in lowering gas prices.The boys in DC are looking out after your interests, yo.
Chu, along with the Obama administration, regards the spike in gas prices as a feature rather than a bug. High gas prices provide an incentive for alternate energy technology, a priority for the White House, and a decrease in reliance on oil for energy.
I may not have a TV at home, but I've discovered a few shows via Hulu recently. I'm totally hooked on Once Upon a Time, Grimm and Smash (especially Smash). At only $7.99/month, Hulu+ is an ideal alternative to cable for me. (Now if they'd only cut a deal with HBO for Game of Thrones... dammit.)
What other good television am I missing?
And the survey says...
Remember my little wildy scientific survey?
Here's what I found out:
- Men are interested in lady knickers than women are, but not by much.
- Not a single female respondent carries spare pair of emergency undies.
- Very few of them have a sense of humor about it, either.
- Men care very little for what the knickers look like.
- They care very much about who is wearing them and getting us out of them, however.
- The Brits are nuts.
Giggle of the Day: