Leslie's Omnibus

Drive-Bys

In light of yesterday's Post Heading of the Day, that crazy Nancy V. figgered I might get a charge of of this. In fact, most of it squicked me out... until I got to this:

You, too, can make your very own tampon blow gun with matching bandolier. While I'd like to say "the mind boggles," in this case, I could actually visualize one or two of these babies turning up at any blogmeet wherever a Jawja Blown-Eyed Blodger happens to appear.
_____

"A zombielicious little wine..."
Hmmm... I'll have to order a bottle of this for my buddy you-know-who.
_____

Quote of the Day comes from Your Crazy Uncle's Rules for the ER:
"31) Please don't bring in a "show and tell." If you have to fish it out of the toilet, it's really not necessary to bring it in. We will take your word for it. If you did fish something out of the toilet.....you may NOT use my pen."
_____

You know, maybe there's a cure for Eric's famous fear of zombies: give him something even worse to be afraid of. Like psychic lampreys. Now there's an image that'll scare the bejeepers out of you!
_____
Leslie

2 comments:

The Meezers or Billy said...

that looks suspiciously like the marshmallow guns we made last christmas. i like the tampon idea better. - meezer mom

Grumpyunk said...

Hey, Thanks for the Linkage. Glad you enjoyed your stop. Yer CrazyUnk