Leslie's Omnibus

PSA

I'll be a guest on WGN Radio's "Pet Central" from 7:30-8:00 p.m. this Saturday night to promote my club's upcoming cat show. I may also stick around for the discussion that follows. Steve's going to have some heavy-hitters in feline health research, and the topic is feline infectious peritonitis ("FIP") -- which is near and dear to Steve's heart... and mine. Anyhow, tune in to AM 720 if you're in or near the Chicago area on Saturday evening.

(The cat in the picture? That's Ricky, and Steve got him from me. Yes. We're old friends. And, yes. When Steve gets passionate, money and consciences get raised and health studies benefit.)
_____

Update: I will also be on WGN-TV News Noon Break on Friday, February 18th at around 12:40 p.m. to promote the Lincoln State Cat Club show. I'll get to show off one of these, one of these, one of these... and/or one of these. Don't forget to set your DVD/VCR/TiVo!
_____

One more thing: You really must clean your monitor every once in a while.
_____
Leslie

No comments: