Leslie's Omnibus

Bus Fumes

I don't care what your personal stance is on abortion -- this ought to scare everyone. Every individual ought to be able to have their private conversations/treatment with their own physician. You take that away in this instance, and the next thing you know it will be true in every instance. People will stop going to their doctors for treatment... or at least not give complete medical histories. This is a nightmare of Elm Street proportions.
_____

I dunno. I think nobody comes out of this story looking good. The only one I feel sorry for is the 5 year old.
_____

Once again the nanny state rears its ugly head. Geeze. You think maybe we can't be trusted to be responsible for reading labels and making our own choices?

Listen up, you nanny state wingnuts: Get the hell out of my pantry!
_____
Leslie

No comments: