Leslie's Omnibus

From the Rowdies in the Back of the Bus

Eric cracks me up. There's nothing I love better than a well-told joke with great accents.
_____

Speaking of great accent jokes, my brother-in-law sent this one, called "The Old Man Has a Point"

An old Italian Mafia Don is dying and he calls his grandson to his bed. "You lissin-a me. I wanna for you to taka my chrome-plated .38 revolver so you will always remember me."

"But, Grandpa. I really don't like guns. Howzabout you leava me your Rolex watch instead."

"Shaddup an lissin. Somma day you gonna runna da business. You gonna have a beautifula wife, lotsa money, a biga home and maybe a couple a bambinos. Somma day you gonna coma home and maybe find you wife inna bed with another man. Whadda you gonna do then? Pointa to you watch and a say, 'Times up'?"
_____

Here's the stress-buster of the day. (A tip of the cap to Guy S.) May I have the giant economy-sized bottle, please?
_____

So just pretend it's Monday, okay?
_____

And then there's this. More side-splitting laughter from my end of the world.
_____
Leslie

1 comment:

Guy S said...

Glad to bring a smile to ya. Sometimes it seems we all get so lost in the world, we forget to step back now and again. And thanks for the link. Hope the rest of your week goes well.