Leslie's Omnibus

Bus Fumes

Eew. Gross.
_____

What full-fledged member of the Fraternal Order of the Flaming Fecal Fez dreamed up this nonsense? Sheesh. That's the best part of the school day.
_____

Speaking of really bad ideas, this is another one. Sometimes I'm really glad I'm not a kid any more.
_____

Pejman is correct. There are no words...
_____

This is NOT good news. Damn. Roger's right. Read the whole thing.
_____

I can't believe CBS hasn't fired Dan Rather, Mary Mapes and anyone else who worked on the Bush Texas ANG story. This isn't about politics. It's about making up a story out of whole cloth.
_____

On more than one occasion I have threatened to have LoJack sensors sewn into the cuffs of my bosses' trousers so that I can track them down at any time. Mindles H. Dreck has come up with another use for them. It's a great idea. I also think we ought to consider these things mandatory equipment for our men and women in uniform. Wouldn't it be great to track down these scumbag vermin that way?
_____
Leslie

No comments: