Leslie's Omnibus

Rubber-Necking

 CB: [T]he main thing I feel bad for, it gives every black and white person who is racist a platform to vent their ignorance. 
That's the thing that bothers me the most because I watched this trial closely and I watch all these people are television talking about it. A lot of people have a hidden agenda. You know, they want their racist views, whether they are white or black --
MB: The bias comes out.
CB: The bias, it definitely comes out. It was a bad situation, we all lost.
Who gave this incredibly insightful interview?  Check it out in the comments...
Leslie

3 comments:

Omnibabe said...

Answer: Sir Charles Barkley (And I've always admired the guy for his brutal honestly.)

diamond dave said...

Amazing there are still a few celebrities left that don't have their heads completely up their rear ends...

The Meezers or Billy said...

Happy New Year Missie Auntie Leslie!!