Leslie's Omnibus

Argh!!!

My author Blog Son has been at it again.

I've been working on edits to his latest draft manuscript since 2:00 yesterday afternoon, and I'm still only 56 pages into it. And I can't put the damned thing down and go to sleep. I've tried. It doesn't work.

Yes. It's that good so far. Baseball. Lawsuits. Family crisis. Hot love interest. Wacko pal.

Around 40 pages to go before I sleep. And I won't be able to sleep until I get through it all. I've tried twice, and the damned thing keeps percolating through my brain.

Urk.

That's how much I love my friend. And a great yarn.
_____

P.S. -- Looks like I'm going to have to get another set of keys cut and teach him how to get back into his own blog. Again.
_____

P.P.S. -- 6:25 a.m. Finally finished. That man owes me.
_____

P.P.P.S. -- 8:29 a.m. -- Third time in 10 days I've been up for over 24 hours. And this time, I can't blame Hulu. Or DWTS. Nope. Just my own cussed stubornness... and a ripping good story. Can't wait to get my hands on the next installment!
_____

P.P.P.P.S. -- 8:58 p.m. I'm finally off to bed. I'm running on full Zombie mode at this point.
Leslie

1 comment:

Joanie said...

Hope you got lots and lots of sleep!

DG