Leslie's Omnibus

Drive-Bys

Got a lot of unused vacation time? Read this, and you might want to rethink banking all that time. I've got 129+ hours banked, and I'm going to be making a BIG dent in that real, real soon.
_____

Giggle of the Day:

cat
more animals
_____

Bwaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaha! (T1G rocks. Geeze, I wish he'd move back to Chicago.)
_____

Just for the record, there is no joy in Cubville. None whatsoever.
_____

And on that happy note...

dog
see more puppies

I needz cheerin up. Srsly.
_____

Finally, I don't get paid to endorse products. I only do it when I find something that really blows my skirt up. This game, recommended by the Venomous One, was a HUGE hit with TMPAE on the occasion of her third birthday. Even my brother got in on the fun.

Six pieces. LOADS of fun.
Leslie

No comments: