Leslie's Omnibus

Tootin' the Horn

I'm really excited because Team Coastie is growing by leaps and bounds:

DetailsSoldiers Angel - Holly Aho
DetailsLeslie's Omnibus
DetailsBrown Hound
DetailsThe American Pundit
DetailsThe Political Jungle
DetailsPirate's Cove

We've about doubled Holly's and my initial donations, but we want MORE.

Holly has a list of demands here:
1. Publicly admit the Coast Guard team is a formidable competitor (trackback to this post for proof)
2. Watch The Guardian (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0406816/)
3. Have 4 new donations to your team today (use links below), and encourage donations to the Coast Guard team for the rest of the day today.
  1. But of course they are!
  2. Dudes, if I had a television and VCR/DVD player, I would. Is it okay if I just watched the clips on IMDB?
  3. Here's my very own challenge! For the first four of my readers who donate $25 or more and join Team Coastie today, I will match each one with $25 of my very own. C'mon! How often can you double the value of your own donation?
BTW -- Here are a few examples of what the Coast Guard has been up to lately. Show'em some love, will you?


_____

Update: My colleague Andrew made a deal -- he donated to Valor-IT, and I matched him here as well at Valor-IT! One down, three to go. (C'mon. Make me spend more money!)
Leslie

No comments: